Friday, January 2

Christmas 2014

We had the best Christmas this year, and Im going to credit it mainly to little bit! Christmas has always been my favorite time of year but throw a baby into the mix and oh my goodness! She was only 6 months old but she brought so much more joy to the holidays. 

We are blessed to have both families within a close distance to us so we rotate how we spend the holidays! This year we spent Christmas Eve with my in-laws, and Christmas day with my family. We were spoiled by each family and had so much fun just being with them. 

These first few photos are from Christmas Eve and apparently I was horrible at taking picture of anything but Weslee! We had a blast with my husbands family and especially watching the excitement of my nephew opening his presents! Each present he opened was followed by "Oh yes! I have always wanted one of these!" and you can't help but smile! 


Little bit loves her some baby dolls! 





 These jumbo size farm animals are so much fun and I know we will be playing with them for years to come!





We have decided as a family that we would like to spend Christmas morning at our house each year. I truly cherish these little moments with my little family of three! We hope to next year have our grandparents join us for the event but we will see! Little bit opened her presents and stocking, as well as us. Funny how you tend to not really care about presents for each other when you have a little one. By far the best Christmas!

Little bit got a push cart as her *big* present and it has been a hit! She loves walking with it and squeals each time she practices! There must be things in the cart or she refuses to walk with it…a girl that knows what she wants!





After we finished opening presents at our house we headed to my parents house to wait for my brother and SIL to arrive from Oklahoma! We don't get to see them very much so its always a treat when they are in town! I was so curious to see how Weslee Grace would act with Claire, and just as I expected she was very curious!

We all had matching pajama pants this year (thanks to my brilliant idea :) ) and I absolutely loved it..I may have been the only one! 








 Can we talk about thow these two chose matching tops with out any help or bribing from me!!! I knew I loved my SIL!

Angus patiently waiting for Weslee to put down her toy so that she can steal it..these two are too much together!





 Sweet Claire was ready for a nap! 


My brother and SIL's first baby..Lucy! She is such a good dog and doesn't even flinch when Weslee grabs her hair!


Love my ma! Truly the best, hands down! 






My people. 

Trying to get pictures with both girls was quite the ordeal…I can't wait to see what great friends these girls become! I see many sleepovers, shopping trips, and girly chats in their futures!












I love these two, something fierce. 


I think this one has baby fever already….



 My girl. 






Lucky momma and aunt! Trying to get a pictures of these two with their sweet onesies that say "best friends" was quite the ordeal..you take what you can get! 

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings to my sweet family and so blessed to be a part of it all! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and first couple of days in the new year!

2 comments :