Tuesday, January 20

Trip to the Zoo

It has been beautiful lately in Dallas, and we are taking full advantage of it before the cold weather returns! The Dallas Zoo is having $5.00 Penguin Days all the way through February so we headed there today with some of our favorite friends! We got there around 10:30 and it was a little cool but not to many people, which was great! It warmed up a bit in the afternoon but was still super nice, and we got to see so many animals! I didn't really know what Weslee would think about it, would she love it or would she not even care! She was such a happy girl the whole time and LOVED looking at the animals, she truly just loves being outside and being with her favorite Baker Boys! I have a feeling we will be going back very soon! I took so many pictures that my camera card was full by the time we were leaving so I will just share a few ton! On a side note: days like today truly remind me how lucky I am to 1) be the momma to the sweetest little bit and 2) to have the opportunity to do these things with her since I stay home!



We are ready for the zoo!



Mischievous little grin! :) 










Girlfriend has got her animal looking pose down!




I love this picture of both of them looking out at the animals! They both are looking so hard it seems!

The Giraffes were so close to us, you could feed them from your hands..their tongues were ridiculously long!











Kyle loved the Lions, and really enjoyed pointing them out to us! Too cute that it looks like he is telling Weslee Grace about them, to bad she is looking in the wrong direction! :)


Such a blessing to be friends with such an amazing momma!


Nothing compares to days with my best girl..by the looks of that smile and hand toss I think she might agree! 



We are quite fond of the zoo if you couldn't tell by that sweet little grin..and standing up!



Practicing for his photoshoot later on ;)


Those Baker boys…cutest as the come!

   She adores this sweet boy and it melts my heart to hear him say "Hi Weslee!" 




Brace yourselves for these next three photos…all of them do everything on their own..without any encouragement! We are a one stop show!




I can't handle this pictures..miss prim and proper on the front, loving life and it looks like Kyle is about to say "can some please get me off of this thing with her?"

Thankful for this sweet momma and our favorite boys!



This last picture is for mainly documenting those two itty bitty teeth you can barely spot on the bottom of that smile!

2 comments :

  1. So much fun. Weslee is so full of spunk. I LOVE it. I think she and R would make pretty great friends...they are both little characters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they would be the best of friends, I am sure of it! :)

      Delete