Monday, December 15

Christmas Cards 2014

Happy Monday all! Today I am linking up with Lyndsey for the Christmas Card link up! I literally dropped our cards off at the post office this morning (while my most amazing husband kept little bit at home...can we talk about how much easier the post office is without a baby in tow!! Especially when the line is out the door! Oh that husband of mine might get some extra presents this year for keeping her this morning!)


I love sending out Christmas Cards and our Buck Bulletin. I remember before I was married that was one of the things that I really looked forward too doing and it is even more fun now that little bit has joined our family!

Without further ramblings from me here is our 2014 Christmas Card..I do not think it could be more perfect! 


(Not the best backdrop for me to lay it on to take a pictures but you get the idea!)

And just because I know you would love to see more Christmas pictures of little miss!
A few picture from our photo shoot that we didn't' use:


Sometimes a girl needs to take a break during a photo shoot..modeling is tough work!





This girl is going to love Christmas time just like her momma! 


I love the look of pure fascination in this picture. Christmas through a child's eye is something special. 
We hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and truly remember why we celebrate Christmas as well! 

14 comments :

  1. Oh my lanta, I love your card!! What a fun setup and the model's pretty cute too! That picture (or any of them really) would be cute blown up on a canvas to hang every year! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weslee Grace! She's adorable! I've never seen a Cozy Coupe look so cute!

    Thanks for joining us, Justi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Brettni, and even more thanks for helping my non-existant picture on the link up!

      Delete
  3. The Buck Bulletin - what a great idea!! The tree on the cozy coupe with your little girl's smile is perfect!

    Thanks for joining the link-up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amanda! Loved linking up and seeing everyone's cards, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. That is just the cutest thing ever! I love your creativity. I would love to do a newsletter type of thing next year! Merry Christmas from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly! I love love our newsletter even if I hate writing it at the time, it is fun to look back at the year! You should def give it a try!! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. The pictures are adorable.

    Stopping by from the Christmas card link-up. Thanks for sharing your card!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  6. So very cute!!

    Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Faith's Blog! Adorable card; I just adore the Buck Bulletin. What a sweet family tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your Christmas card came out! What a little cutie patootie. Found your post on the Christmas Card Carousel :-)

    ReplyDelete