Friday, December 12

Five on Friday

I am so behind in blogging...like a certain someones 6 month post but that may not happen until she turns 7 months old..  but lets just hop right onto the Five on Friday

ONE. The husband is finished with his 5th semester of school..for a whopping 5 days before he heads back for a Winter semester but this momma will take it!! He works so hard for our little family and we really miss him while he is studying but we are so thankful for him!


TWO.  We took little bit to see Santa last week...and it went just as we expected. We went to the ABSOLUTE BEST Santa around us...only problem is so does everyone else! We ended up waiting for about 2 1/2 hours but luckily we had my mom and dad with us so they helped entertain and treated us to dinner!





This picture is one of my favorites..I swear my husband loves my mom he just thinks Weslee Grace and her are crazy when they get together! :)

THREE. Since little miss turned 6 months my brain has been spinning with first birthday ideas..type A personality in full force. My number one craving while I was pregnant was Watermelon, I'm talking I could eat a whole watermelon in 1-2 days. ALL.BY.MYSELF. So I think we are going with a watermelon theme for her birthday! I started doing a few little DIY for her party and found this precious watermelon onesie. I have already informed the hubs that she will have a few outfit changes...I have 6 months to convince him that it is really necessary!



FOUR. I found this door on a garage sale site online and new that I had to have it! I told the hubby that it would make a great early Christmas present and he was all over the idea! I love how it added a touch of black to our dinning area and LOVE it with the Christmas decorations. You can never go wrong with a chalkboard!






FIVE. This week I have been battling the awful stomach flu starting about Monday around midnight, luckily Weslee Grace and I were already spending the night with my parents since the husband would be studying all hours of the night for finals. I can't remember the last time I felt so sick..I'll save you the details. I went to the doctor Tuesday morning thinking that I had food poisoning but turns out it was the flu. I spent the next three days at my parents recovering and having them help with little bit! I am so blessed to have the absolute best parents that drop whatever they are doing to help, my mom even cancelled a meeting should had scheduled with her school director to stay and take care of her two girls. I know we both wore them out but really appreciate them! My sweet dad even got my car inspected, oil changed, washed my car and put gas in it because he thought I needed a treat! One lucky girl! GET YOUR FLU SHOT!


And I leave you with the most precious little Christmas booty around




No comments :

Post a Comment