Friday, March 6

Five on Friday

ONE. This texas girl has loved her snow days with her family and seeing little bit experience it for the first time but is so ready for the warm spring weather to be here!! We had what was *hopefully* our last snow day yesterday…though it is still 27 degrees today..



  (she is obsessed with eating the snow..not sure if its because we are teething or she just likes it..)
     (this may be one of my all time favorite pictures..I love when she just decides to give me a kiss..)

TWO. The husband gave up sweets for lent (along with other things) and I'm always trying to cut back on sweets so I have been searching high and low to find something to curb our sweet tooth in a healthy way. My mom actually found this Pioneer Woman parfait recipe for a shower we hosted last weekend and oh my goodness they were delicious, and healthy for the most part (minus the whipping cream..its only a small amount..)! The husband loves them and we may have had them a few times already this week! 

THREE. I have never been good at keeping surprises and I guess that will never change. I have started working on little bits 1st birthday party, which is Watermelon themed because that was my #1 craving with her..like I could eat a whole watermelon by myself in a day. Out. Of. Control.  I ordered her these watermelon bloomers off of Etsy and we just got them in. I am in love!!

(check out that neck roll..hehe)



FOUR. Last weekend I got to help throw a baby shower for one of my friends that I have known my whole life! She is having a sweet baby boy that will be joining us at the end of May! We don't get to see her very much since they live in Virgina so it was so fun to spoil her and that little boy this past weekend!! 


FIVE. With Easter being a few weeks I have started planning little bits first Easter basket and having so much fun doing it too! Here a few things that I have gotten so far and I can't wait to give them to her ...from the Easter Bunny of course ;) Most of the items came from one of our favorite stores www.shopsugarbit.com



I have one more special thing to add to her Easter basket so check back in a few weeks to see what it is!

Happy Weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, dying as usual over the cuteness. Those ruffle bloomers are to much! And baby kisses...my favorite thing!

    Ummm also, I found some fluffy bunny tails in the target dollar spot...I think Weslee might need one for her basket. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhm thanks for the heads up friend!! Just went and got WG one too!! Can't wait to put it on her...I'm sure how I see that going in my head is far from what it will be like in reality ;)

      Delete
  2. Those are the PERFECT little bloomers for her birthday party. Seriously cutest little bum ever :) I thought I was done Easter basket shopping, but I think I HAVE to have that flamingo chalboard set. So stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet girl absolutely needs a flamingo chalkboard!! The Easter bunny's job is never done :)

      Delete
  3. ekkkkk!!!! i think this little nugget is going to have the best easter basket EVER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for having the cutest things!! Can't wait for her to have them all...now to just keep them hidden for a few more weeks!

      Delete