Friday, May 22

Five on Friday: Our Week

ONE.
My husband finished his last Spring semester this past week and had a few days of no school before his May-mester starts so we had fun playing with him and hanging out! We basically ate & played the whole time!


Sunday night Dinner at a fun new Pizza place


  We always go and play in the evening so daddy got to join this time...Way more fun with him!






TWO.
The sweetest of the sweet sent little bit an early birthday present and I could not love it more!! You have to check out her Etsy shop! She has the cutest little onesies & shirts! We love The Little Goose Shop! 






THREE
It has been seriously raining constantly in Texas...so we decided to make the best of it this week and put on our swimsuits (well one of us at least..)  and play in the puddles!






We are very intrigued with our shadow lately..just saying hello ;)




FOUR
Little bit got an early birthday present..that Momma is probably more excited about! I re-purposed my old table and got her two new Restoration Hardware Chairs! (Thanks to her Great-Grandparents!) We have had tea party after tea party this week at the table..and even a few special lunches! This table has been broken in!







Special lunch at her table...she LOVED it!



FIVE
The box that her chairs came in was HUGE and so sturdy! So the husband and I turned it into her very first cardboard house! I think it turned out great (thanks to the hubby working on the roof for me!) & little bit loves it! Now to see how long it lasts....





















*BONUS*
We have decided that when we want to, we like to walk!! It is so fun watching her meet each milestone but this one by far has been my favorite...my goodness though if she doesn't want to walk she does NOT! Stubborn little bit!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend & if you are in Texas with us, stay dry!!





Linking up with AprilNatashaDarci,  and  Christina

and


Katie TifCaitlinDella
 


4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is she sitting at that little table, she looks so proud! And congrats on having a walker! I have a little guy who isn't walking but I can relate all too well to the stubbornness. If I'm not crawling, I'm NOT crawling ;-) I also cannot BELIEVE the rain you have been getting in Texas, I hope it ends for you soon and you get to enjoy some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! She is SOOO cute! Love the tea party pictures! You all did an awesome job on that box!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you have a stubborn one too? Oh my goodness my sweet girl refuses to walk and will not stand if she does not want to. You try to stand her up and she will go limp. You did a fantastic job on her house. We have been saving all our boxes from all her baby gear so we can transform them and now I cannot wait to do so since seeing yours :) I love that she is able to use your table. Those are the perfect treasures :)

    ReplyDelete