Monday, May 4

Another Great Weekend



We had gorgeous weather this weekend and took advantage of it!! Friday we just hung around our apartment, just us girls, while Will was at school

Walks, pig tails, and popsicles took up most of our day!


























Will had a LONG week of studying and test so we celebrated with one week down and one week to go by having dinner at our favorite On The Border! Little bit has gotten so fun to go to dinner with, to bad I didn't' take a single picture!

Saturday we headed to Will's parents house to celebrate our Nephews 7th birthday!! I can't believe he is S-E-V-E-N! When Will and I started dating the had just turned 1, now he is such a big boy!! I didn't get any pictures but thankfully my mother-in-law sent me this one of all three of us! Little bit loves going to  see her family in Duncanville, they have the best toys for her to play with!

When we got home daddy went off to study again and us girls played hide & seek and chase...no less than 643 times..

 Hiding....




Here I am!!

Back to hiding...

We think this is the best game ever!!


Sunday Will had to study all day again so it was just me and my girl for most of the day! It was a big day for us…we signed up for gymnastics…at my the same gym that I spent many years at!! I have been waiting for this day ever since we found out that we were having a little girl! I started gymnastics when I was about 2 and kept taking till I was 12. Gymnastics was a HUGE part of my childhood and taught me so many things! I competed competitively, spent my nights, weekends, summers all at the gym, and made so many great friendships. I can't wait to watch little bit start her classes and to see if she loves it just as much as her momma did, from the looks of her smiles from when we signed her up I think it is going to be a hit with her too! Hopefully she can pay attention to her coach and not all the other kids around her :)

We are always excited when our KT gets to go somewhere with us!! 

















 See those dirty legs...thats all because we refused to walk on our nightly walk when momma put shoes on our feet, so instead she scoots on her legs!

There is a chance of rain all week this week except for today so we ran a few errands this morning and then said forget the rest and headed outside for a few hours!












 My little nature loving girl







 Chasing the birds...and ducks, squirrels, dogs...basically anything that moved! 


 Their is a workout trail around the lakes and a chin up bar right by where we were so we decided to do a little chin up workout! Little bit LOVED it...and managed to work on building up her immune system by licking the bar that everyone touches! yay....


Hope everyone has a great week! 

3 comments :

  1. Justi seriously I cannot get enough of your sweet girl. Her faces just crack me up. So much personality in such a little girl. THanks so much for sharing your fun adventures. I love getting to know you and your sweet girl through your blog and IG :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest friend!! I LOVE that you always read our blog and comment, makes my day!! :) So glad to have "met" you too! :)

      Delete
  2. That was really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete