Wednesday, October 15

Weslee's first Pumpkin Patch

The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week so we decided to take full advantage and head to the Arboretum! The have the most amazing pumpkin set up during the fall! I for sure would not want to be in charge of setting out the hundreds of pumpkins though!! Luckily my MIL has a membership so we got to go with her! Weslee Grace is obsessed with pumpkins so I figured that this would be a hit with her...but of course she slept through most of our time at the arboretum! She did wake up long enough to snap a few hundred pictures, sweet girl! 




There were a few of these houses made of pumpkins, I think they are so cute! 


 Grandma and Welsee Grace inside the pumpkin house!



Our turn and this girl loves her plants and flowers!





I am horrible about narrowing pictures down to just a few...she is just too cute! 




 My best girl and me...we wish daddy could of come but so appreciate all the hard work he is putting in at school!!









 She preferred to climb on the pumpkins instead of pose for pictures..this girl is ready to be able to crawl walk! 


One of my favorite pictures...


Trying to get the pumpkin in front of her, that we were really using to try and get her to look up!


 The cutest Little Miss Pumpkin I have seen!


We had such a fun time and could not of asked for better weather! Now just one more day and we are off to Oklahoma to see the sweetest baby niece of mine! 













No comments :

Post a Comment