Thursday, October 30

Happy Halloween...almost!

Happy Halloween from the littlest Buck! 

When your last name is Buck there is really no other choice of costume for your first Halloween!


The cutest Buck I've ever seen..

Being a Buck is serious business and you must practice sitting very still so the hunters don't see you (she sat like this for a good couple of minutes without moving at all...)

Really getting into character and eating some grass (..at least I think that is what they eat..)




I am thinking I need to add a little tail to that cute little behind before tomorrow's festivities! Do Buck's even have tails or is that just deers??


Linking up with Julie and Natasha for the Halloween Costume party today! Can't wait to see your cuties halloween costumes! 







10 comments :

  1. If my husband saw this he would fuss at me making Griffin a scarecrow and not a Buck This is adorable and a great idea. Looking forward to following along with the Buck family!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That little scarecrow you have is precious!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. oh she totally needs a tail! Even if it isn't a realistic portrayal, which I have no idea...probably? Tails, seems like a thing they'd have! So cute. And totally true - no other first year costume would be fitting with a name like Buck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are totally right about the tail! I will have to get one made tonight when she goes down! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I mean, there are no words to capture just how cute this is! I'm in love!!!! Thank you so much for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Love when ideas in your head turn out in real life :) Loved linking up, thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  4. What an adorable buck! That hat is just precious. My little one decided eating grass was appropriate during the photo shoot. Great minds think alike! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha yes sounds like it! Thank you for stopping by, hope yall had a great Halloween!

      Delete