Monday, October 27

Halloween PJ Party Linkup 2014

   I have never really been a Halloween person but when little bit came along everything changed (along with the rest of my life :) ) This is the first "festive" pajama holiday we have had! I guess we could of done Fourth of July but didn't really see any fun pajamas for that! So needless to say I have become quite fond of Halloween any holiday pajamas..especially ones that glow in the dark. A fun thing to do is not tell you husband so when he heads in to check on little bit he gets quite the surprise and promptly walks out to frantically tell you that your baby is glowing! In his defense it had been a long week for him:)  Thank goodness for baby monitors though so I could watch the whole thing play out! :)

Well with out any more ramblings from me, lets get linked up to the party and check out some Halloween Pajamas on the cutest little bit!



When you tell little bit that you need to put on your best Halloween face for the Halloween PJ link up she does not disappoint in my opinion! Skeleton Pajamas (these are the ones that glow in the dark!)

Scary face...

Fighting Skeleton...

Annoyed Skeleton...

Pajamas round two, because who can only have one pair for your first Halloween! 
The cutest little Black Cat Pajamas you have ever seen! They are incredibly soft too, from the wonderful Hannah Anderson! 




This last one is just because when I can get in a picture with this little girl it is a special thing!! 


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little skeleton and black cat! Happy Early Halloween! To join the fun and the link up check out Natasha at Hello Happiness , Fancy Ashley , I love you more than carrots or The Good Life

3 comments :

  1. so many cute things...okay, the baby is glowing! hahahaha, I love that! just a fun surprise for dad =) The purple cat pjs are my fave I've seen around too! And all the faces, so cute. I'm not sure if 2 or 4 is cuter! A tie for cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those faces crack me up! And love that story about your husband!!

    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the many faces of Miss. W. She is a doll. I hate I missed out on the pajama link up but I sure did enjoy seeing your little.
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete