Friday, May 2

Five on Friday

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the Five on Friday link up! I always enjoy reading other people's posts so I figured why not! So let's get started!


-ONE- 
It is officially Baby month! By the end of the month we will have a sweet baby girl! I can not believe that our whole world is about to change! I absolutely can not wait to meet Weslee and to be able to hold her and see her sweet face! I know these last few weeks will seem to fly by so we are really trying to enjoy them together!  We are so ready for her to be here but would really prefer that she stay in past May 9th so that my husband is finished with his finals for this semester! At our last doctor's visit she told us that we will have a baby girl no matter what by May 30th, it was really nice to have that end date in my head too! 

-TWO-  
We have our bible studies on Wednesday, with the most amazing group of people might I add! Our sweet leaders gave us all flowers that were growing in their yard! There is just something about having fresh flowers in your home that makes it just that much better! I can't wait till Will and I have a place where we can grow various types of flowers. I just thought they were a perfect fit by our kitchen sink!

-THREE- 
We are packed! 

I officially have our bags packed and ready to go for the hospital! It makes it seem that much closer too! I am sure I will think of small things that I have to add to each bag in the next few weeks but as of now we are ready to go! That is another reason I need her to get her sooner than later, so that I can stop thinking of more things to do! Also our basket of treats for our nurses keeps dwindling down..I think a certain husband might be sneaking some late night snacks :) 

-FOUR- 
Next week our sweet bible study girls are coming over for dinner and to get a sneak peak of Weslee's nursery. Since it is going to be around Cinco De Mayo, I decided why not have a Cinco De Mayo themed dinner! I began creating a few small decorations to get in the spirit. I found all of these print outs for free on Tatertots and Jello's blog. I have a few more things to make but I am excited about how things are turning out so far! 

-FIVE-
We have officially booked our newborn pictures for when Weslee is here! We are going to have a fabulous photographer come over after Weslee has been home for about a week. Naturally I have been scoring pinterest for some ideas. I think I have decided I want to go with just natural poses and "daily living" pictures instead of so many posed pictures, but I am sure we will sneak some posed pictures into the mix as well! These are a few of my favorites so far..




Thanks for checking out my first Five on Friday posts, so glad A.Liz AdventuresCarolina CharmHello HappinessThe Good Life Blog created this fun link up! Have a great Friday!!


1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your sweet baby girl almost being here!! Our little guy is due in less than 10 weeks - and it can't get here soon enough! We need to start gathering things for our bags pretty soon! So exciting! :)

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete