Tuesday, March 4

Time is flying!



How far along? 28 weeks...officially beginning the 3rd trimester! Time is really flying by now!! 
Baby Size: Head of cauliflower and about 16 inches and about 2.5 lbs
Baby Gender: GIRL!!!!!!
Total weight gain: I think right around 20 pounds..we will know for sure on monday at our next appointment! 
Maternity clothes? It is getting more difficult getting dressed in the morning but I am really ready for Spring weather so I can switch out my wardrobe! 
Stretch marks? So far so good...keeping fingers crossed! Just bought this new oil from Dillards that I am loving and the husband is obsessed with the smell. I got it because one of my friends highly recommended so hopefully it keeps the stretch marks away! 
 Sleep: It really depends on the day but mainly I sleep for a couple of hours at a time and then wake up to some pain in my hips. I think it is from having to sleep on my sides and all of the weight, then of course when I wake up from hip pain I have to go to the restroom too. Lovely little cycle I go through each night. 
Best moment this week: Finally starting to feel better and my sinuses/allergies are going back to normal. I stayed home from work 3 days last week with no voice and the worst allergies so it is nice that I am finally back to normal. 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back. ALOT! 
Movement: Still moving lots and lots. Since I was sick last week she slowed down a bit which worried me some but she always let me know she was doing alright with some quick kicks! 
Food cravings: Watermelon...which is funny because that is what my mom craved when she was pregnant with me. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling pretty good! 
Labor Signs: Not a thing..thank goodness!! 
Symptoms: My back is starting to hurt again but not in my lower back. It is up in the middle more. Lucky for me the husband has been willing to massage it every night! I have a keeper! My heartburn had gone away but it is back in full force now! 
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging on to my regular belly button..
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Not much new in this department...still depends on the day a lot. 
Looking forward to: Spring Break and my first wedding anniversary! Spring break is in 3 days and this year the husband and I share a spring break! Also at the end of spring break it will be our 1st wedding anniversary so can't wait to celebrate that. We are going to stay local since car rides are not exactly pleasant right now! Can't wait to spend a little R&R time with the husband next week though and finish up the nursery! 

Baby girl added some more clothes to our wardrobe this past week and we also got her car seat cover in the mail! I absolutely love love love it! 
The Car seat cover...we got it from Caitlin Wilson Textiles. She has the best fabrics, pillows, and rugs! You have to check out her stuff, and her customer service was absolutely amazing!  




My dad is a retired Dallas Fire Captain so last week he surprised me with this little onesie! I can not wait to see Weslee in it! We have a couple of fire "girl" outfits for her that we are going to have her pictures taken with her cap't (what we are calling my dad) at his old station!
Here are some new additions to her wardrobe..obviously it will be a while till she can wear them but they were so cute! 


No comments :

Post a Comment