Wednesday, January 15

New Restaurant, Crib, and 21 weeks!

..in the bathroom at my school...I kept forgetting to get the husband to take a picture! Stripes are probably not the best pattern for a pregnant person to wear either *mental note*

How far along? 21 weeks and 2 days...19 weeks to go! 
Baby Size: The size of a carrot.
Baby Gender: GIRL!!!!!!
Total weight gain: 15 pounds, at least I'm hoping I haven't gained any weight this past week! 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my one pair of maternity jeans but not maternity tops! I can still wear some of my regular pants but they are snug  barely buttoning and have a tendency to "pop" open sometimes! 
Stretch marks? So far so good. 
Sleep: Started using two extra pillows to "prop" up the belly and that has really helped with my sleep this past week! 
Best moment this week: The husband finished the crib..like it is in the nursery!!! Just waiting on the mattress to arrive and we can put the bedding in and it will be ready to go! 
I am so impressed with the husband and his talents!! One lucky wife and little girl! 
Miss Anything? Being able to wear anything in my closet...
Movement: Lost of flutters..still mainly at night time, hopefully this is not a view of how her sleeping schedule will be!
Food cravings: Chicken Salad Sandwich from either Panera or Celebrity Bakery. Still craving lots of fruit, Milk and Cereal, OJ. The past couple of weeks I have really wanted slurpees too! The 7-11 people remind me lots that I am the only one that buys slurpees in January! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No nothing in particular but I have started feeling a little queasy occasionally during the days..its not too bad though!
Labor Signs: Not a thing..thank goodness!! 
Symptoms: My back as really started to hurt this past week so I've been trying to drink tons of water to help, that is my husbands answer to anything! HEART BURN..no matter what I eat or drink it is guaranteed to happen! My mom said that this is what happened to her and it never went away, not excited about that! 
Belly Button in or out? Still in..with the occasionally reminder from the husband about how gross it is when it pops out..
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I can for sure tell I have mood swings but trying my hardest to keep those under control..the husband would probably say I should try a little harder at times! :) 
Looking forward to: Starting to decorate her nursery! The husband is finishing up one more piece of furniture that needed to be stripped and stained so after that is finished I can really start working on it! Can't wait to get it all done!! 

This past week we went to eat with our Foundation Group and had such a fun time! We usually stick to the same restaurants over and over so it was nice to go to a new one! In Dallas the opened a new park called Kylde Warren Park not to long ago and there is a restaurant, Savor, right in the middle of the park! It has glass windows all around so we were able to look outside and it they even still had Christmas lights on the tree still!  If you live in the Dallas area I would highly recommend it, especially for the atmosphere!



One of my best friends growing up, who now lives in Virginia, came in this weekend to for her nephew's birthday so I got to see her! We got to do some shopping for Weslee and eat at a great Pizza place! It is always fun to catch up with friends...hopefully one day I can convince her to move back home, though it is not likely since her husband has to be stationed by water! Here is the precious outfit that she bought for Weslee!

The little bows on the back of these leggings are the sweetest things!

My mom came over Sunday to check out the crib because she had not seen it in picture yet, just a million pictures of it..and she brought Weslee two new outfits and a headband too! (need to go back and take pictures of these too!) We are going to have one well dressed little girl..and I think she may own every baby gap outfit they have out right now! The husband might be in trouble :) 
My mom and dad also got down some of my old dresses for Weslee to wear...I love them!!! 




Angus was such a sweet model...clearly she is excited that we are having a little girl! Though everyone think that when Weslee gets here Angus is going to have the hardest time transitioning. She enjoys all the attention herself..especially from my mom and dad! It will be interesting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment