Wednesday, January 1

Baby Update: 19 weeks



How far along? 19 weeks...
Baby Size: A large heirloom tomato
Total weight gain: 12-13 pounds, I'll know for sure on Monday!
Maternity clothes? Lately, I've been wearing workout/yoga clothes since we have been off school for a week and 1/2.  All of which are non-maternity...but very stretchy :).  
Stretch marks? So far so good..*funny story I want to remember* So the husband and I just share an amazon account because he has the prime version, so whenever I am on there I just add stuff to his cart. So I was looking up tummy creams for stretch mark prevention and found some highly recommended kind and then complete forgot that I put it in the amazon cart. Well the husband decided to surprise me and order it for me...but apparently I had accidentally put in a couple of orders instead of just one..so now I have 6 tubs of stretch mark cream!! I thought it was so funny and thoughtful..and I think we will be set for a while! He says he planned it that way because he wants 6 kids so that's one tub per pregnancy..YIKES!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well...starting to miss sleeping on my back and stomach!
Best moment this week: Hmmm...still seeing the crib progression, ordering our rocker for our nursery (thanks to my parents!!) and my MIL ordering our bassinet! Now I just have to be patient as it all comes in! 
Miss Anything? Still missing being able to stay awake or not be tired! 
Movement: I think I have started to fill our sweet baby, it feels like stomach spasms to me! Hoping it gets stronger soon so the hubby can feel it! 
Food cravings: Still milk and cereal, OJ, ice cream, carbs..just about anything! I'm sure that will show at my next weigh in! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No nothing in particular but I have started feeling a little queasy occasionally during the days..its not too bad though!
Gender: We find out in 5 days!!! 
Labor Signs: Not a thing..thank goodness!! 
Symptoms: none! 
Belly Button in or out? In..the husband is so grossed out by the possibility of it becoming and outie belly button! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I can for sure tell I have mood swings but trying my hardest to keep those under control..the husband would probably say I should try a little harder at times! :) 
Looking forward to: Finding out if baby Buck is going to be a Boy or Girl!! Also I have a spa day with my mom on Friday thanks to my dad who gets this for us as a stocking gift each year! I look forward to it each year and is such a fun mom and daughter day! 

Since it is New Years Day I figured I should chat about my new years resolution since the hubs asked me what mine was this morning and much to his dismay I didn't have one!
 I have very weird feelings about resolutions, I think it is more of a fear that I may not accomplish that goal or it may be more work than I originally thought! I think I will call them my goals instead of my New Years resolutions but here is what I have come up with
1.  I want my relationship with the Lord to continue to grow and for me to be able to show that to other people. I want people to see God through me without me even having to try, I want it to just be natural.
2. I want to love my husband the best that I know how, I want him to know EVERY day he is the most important person in the world to me. always and forever.
3. I want to learn to become the best mommy to our little blessing in the very near future. I want to remember that I am not going to be perfect at being a mommy and that I am going to make mistakes but it is okay! 
4. Since joining our sweet little community group this past year it has really helped my desire to grow in the Lord and I want to continue to pour myself into this group and grow with these other couples. I love that Will and I are in this together and are getting to learn even more about each other and learning about God together! Not sure what can be better than watching your spouse's relationship with God grow! I want to continue on this journey and I am so excited to see how our relationships develop! 
5. Health.  Even before I was pregnant I was always afraid of the weight gain and not being able to get it off. But becoming pregnant my health has become so much more. I want my whole little family to be healthy. I want to exercise together whether it be family walks, hikes, or even playing a game of tennis at our local tennis court. I want these things to become more of a priority in our house and to become more active. 
In 2014 I want to love my family the best I know how, I want to grow in my walk with Christ and my husband. I want to be a  good, thoughtful friend. I want to be healthy and lead my family in a healthy, active lifestyle.
What are your dreams for 2014? 

No comments :

Post a Comment