Friday, June 5

Five on Friday

Happy Friday Friends!! We have had a great week this week mainly because we had SUNSHINE every. single. day!! Its crazy how much you take sunshine for granted and then it rains for what feels like forever & you learn to appreciate the pretty days! 

ONE.  I can't believe I have had a one year old for a whole week now! I finally got around to posting about her birthday this week so check it out if you missed it here. Be prepared for a few million photos...and there are still more to come from another camera! 
 

TWO Little bit has become obsessed with many of her new birthday presents but so far this one has taken the cake! This little car is the most fun & I'm pretty sure it already has about 54,000 miles on it from just one week! We have taken this little beauty for a ride at least twice every day and she would prefer that double! I highly recommend it if you are in the market for a birthday present!

THREE Since we are living up the pretty days this week we decided to do some homemade chalk painting! It was a blast & super easy to make! All you do is mix corn starch with water & add food coloring! I just estimated everything and added based on the thickness I wanted of the paint! We spent most of our time eating the paint and putting it in our mouth but we didn't manage to paint the ground a little bit!






...and the best picture for last..

FOUR A group of about 5 of my girlfriends are going to do a meal swap this upcoming week! I found this idea on a blog somewhere and thought it sounded great! All you do is choose a group of girls & everyone makes a meal that can be frozen for each person in the group and then you switch! Then you have X (however people are in the group) meals ready to go! I think it sounds great especially for summer when we would much rather be playing outside then slaving away in the kitchen! We do our first swap next Friday, and I am thinking that a Mexican casserole or Breakfast casserole is what I am going to be making! I found this printable online from Houston City Blog that has some pretty great guidelines incase anyone is interested!



FIVE  We are celebrating National Donut Day over here today! So I will leave you with this picture of the donut I got for little bit if she ever decides to start her day (its currently 8:00 and she is still sleeping...!!!) & Happy Donut Day!!






2 comments :

  1. That birthday party looks absolutely adorable, you did a great job!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete