Sunday, September 28

Weslee Grace's 4 month update

Weslee Grace you are 4 months old today, I so wish that I could slow time down at times but then again I love each stage more and more! Your personality shines through more each day, and you can bring a smile to anyone! Your facial expressions have only gotten better each day, which I didn't even realize that was possible! I never understood how people talked about how they could just stare at their babies all day, but now I completely get it! Your daddy and I get so tickled by you and just love being with you. 

You are CONSTANTLY moving, and want to be able to walk and crawl so bad! You have really mastered sitting this month and are pretty confident! Though still have some moments where you just don't want to sit and you won't! I think you may have gotten a little bit of my stubbornness in you..but I like to refer to it as spunk right now! You always want to stand, hence why your photos this month are a little more crazy, and I have a feeling it is only going to get harder! You can stand on your own if you are leaning up against something that you can hold on to, and then you easily stand while holding onto one of my fingers. Sometimes I try to lay you down to play and you scream until you stand up! Of course you always get what you want! 

We had a rough couple of weeks where you decided you didn't want to sleep anymore and you enjoyed hanging out with me again during the wee hours of the night morning. Though this last week you got it back together and have been sleeping from 7:30-7:30, a whole 12 hours little bit!! Mommy is so thankful and proud of you! Hopefully you don't go through the 4 month sleep regression since we did that during your 3 months! 

We have started going to two different bible studies at church on Wednesday and Thursdays. Everyone talks about how fashionable you are, and mommy completely agrees! I am taking full advantage of getting to dress you up each day. On Wednesdays it is my Bible study and you always behave so well, some Wednesdays you get to stay with your Cap't instead of going with me and you love it!! He always sits outside with you and Angus, you three are the best little buddies! Thursday mornings is our mommy and baby Bible study and you have met some great friends in this class! You are the second to oldest in that class, and it did make me a little sad at first to see all the teeny tiny babies! 

You still love being outside and going on walks. We usually sit outside at least once a day, and now lots more that the weather is really nice! You enjoy picnics as well, but almost always fall asleep while we are there. You love playing with your daddy too. He can make you smile like no one else can! He is gone most of the day during the week but when he comes home at night you give him the biggest grin!  You are SO incredibly close to laughing. We can't wait to hear your first real laugh. 

A couple of weeks ago we started giving you apple sauce/rice cereal at night. You are a hoot to watch eat, and quite messy! Your Cap't and KT say you get that from me…I think if they lived with your daddy they would see you most definently get it from him! You still aren't quite sure about the whole eating process but you get better each time! 

This month was the first time that you went to the nursery at church, you have only been twice because you didn't feel well one of the Sundays so we stayed home. The first time we dropped you off you did great and slept the entire time. The second time we took you to the nursery you decided that you would rather hangout with mommy a little sooner than when the sermon was over! I was secretly happy to receive the text message that I needed to come to the nursery. I could hear you crying as I was walking to your room, but as soon as you saw me turn the corner you instantly stopped crying and smiled at me! I think you have those nursery workers ( along with everyone else) wrapped around your sweet little finger! 

We go to the doctor at the end of this week, so I will have to come back and update that information! You are for sure getting bigger though! 

Sweet girl your daddy and I love you so very much. You are a mommy's girl, but you have your daddy wrapped around your little finger.  You have taught your mommy what love truly is, and what it truly means to love someone. Before you were born I knew that I loved your daddy, KT, Cap't and your Uncle Cole, but after you were born it all took on a whole new meaning. I can't put into words what you have taught me in these 4 short months but you have changed so much of how I view people and what my reactions are to situations. I am so incredibly blessed to have the family that I have, and most importantly to have you and your daddy! Little bit, your daddy and I pray for you daily that you will grow up to be a loving, caring, considerate woman of God. I pray that your personality continues to grow and shine through you, and that you always make people laugh. You were such a perfect surprise to me and your daddy, but not to God. He has a perfect plan for you and we are so honored and thrilled to simply be a part of it! We love you little bit! 





























1 comment :

  1. GAH! I can't get over how ADORABLE her facial expressions are! The cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete