Saturday, September 6

Farmers Market Trip

We were supposed to have some cooler temperatures this weekend (and by cooler I mean low 90's) so we decided to take advantage of it and head to the Farmers Market. They just created a new part of the Farmers Market and I was anxious to see what it was all about and the husband humored me by coming along! I had been to the farmers market when I was little but didn't really remember much about it! The temperature was a little warmer than we were hoping for but we still had a great time!

The new part of the famers market is a building called The Shed. The other parts are closed right now due to renovations!


All of the fruits and veggies looked so delicious! It was fun to just walk around and have samples of all the different fruits/veggies from all over Texas! We love supporting our local farmers..plus everything tastes so fresh! I thought these watermelon were the most perfect watermelons that I had seen! This was the one item that I really wanted to get…and guess what we forgot to go back and get because we didn't want to carry it around the whole time..grrr! Guess that just means we will have to take another trip next weekend!

 I loved all the little baskets that the food was stored in..to bad I didn't get to take them home with me!


I took this pictures of this Cheese tent because they were from Waco,Texas! Sic'em Bears! :) 


Little bit wore her lemon outfit so that she would fit right in with the venue! :) You can tell that she was very impressed with all that was going on in this picture..



 Little miss by the watermelons since this is what I craved the ENTIRE time I was pregnant with her…the husband cut off my head because he said the lady behind me was giving us a dirty look so he had to be quick!


All of our fruits and veggies once we got home! I think this might become a little Saturday morning tradition!


Until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment