Monday, July 7

Fourth of July Weekend 2014

We got to celebrate the fourth of July with little bit this past weekend! It was so fun celebrating her first holiday, even if she had no clue and slept through the whole thing! We started the morning at my grandparents to celebrate my granddad's birthday. He was born on July 4th, when I was little I used to think the whole world was celebrating his birthday! I forgot to take pictures while we were over there :(

We later packed up a million things and headed down to our friends parents lake house on Cedar Creek lake. We have gone there the past two years, and I'm loving this little tradition we have begun! Needless to say, Weslee was the center of attention and was quite spoiled by the end of the night! I didn't get to take any family pictures but got a few pictures of sweet girls outfits, though there are not the best since she was not exactly in the mood for pictures!






                                                               Love that little smirk!


Weslee loved one of our friends step-dads, and I am convinced he is a baby whisperer! She did not make a peep with him all night long, and slept right through the fireworks! He was so good with her, and it gave this momma a nice little break to hangout with some of our friends.  I'm pretty sure he thought I was watching him all night since I wouldn't' go but about 5 ft away from them! :)



2/3 of our sweet little family…

Since it was a long weekend we went to dinner with my parents the next day to one of our favorite pizza places, Campisi's! Before we went we had a little photo shoot with little bit of course!


                                                           Weslee Grace loves her KT so much!

                                                         Love this little booty!

Sweet girl was not in the mood for a family photo shoot obviously…family pictures have gotten way harder! 




We then had to go to Sprinkles for our favorite cupcakes, sweet girl may of even gotten a little taste of some icing. Don't worry it was barely any..no sugar rushes for this babe! My mom has been telling me that she was told to bite babies nails instead of clipping them so you didn't' get to close to the quick, well I have been to afraid to do that so she took care of it for us…in line for Sprinkles! What better place and sun a dedicated KT :)


Everyone waiting for their cupcakes…


I also got Weslee's journal in the mail this weekend. I designed it over at May Designs, I love how it turned out! I am so excited to start this project for Weslee and fill this journal with lots of memories! When  I was little my dad started writing in journals for me and my brother and gave it to us when we were much older. My journals are now some of my most prized possessions and it is so fun to go back and read periodically! They include so many memories from my childhood and it is so fun to read them from my dads prospective! I hope Weslee girl enjoys hers as much as I enjoy mine, and hopefully I am as disciplined about writing in them as my dad was about writing in mine!



Until next time..

No comments :

Post a Comment