Wednesday, April 23

Weslee Wednesday

Weslee Wednesday 

So I decided that I was going to start Weslee Wednesday on the blog, just to give a run down of all things baby, and then once she gets here I will hope to use Wednesdays as update days to keep the family and friends informed on our ever growing baby girl! Since we decided on Weslee's name early on I had joked with my mom that I will bring Weslee up to her school every Wednesday for Weslee Wednesdays (probably not much of a joke and will actually happen..KT is already smitten with baby girl!)  so I figured why not carry it over to the blog! I will try and do my weekly updates on Wednesday from here on out too (already messed that up for this week and did the update yesterday, be sure to check out the previous post for that!) 


I got these two beauties in the mail today! I am over the moon about them! The Sequin hanger is to hang up baby girl's coming home outfit when we get home from the hospital! What little girl doesn't need a gold sequin hanger! I can't wait to see all the special outfits this hanger holds throughout the years! I think it is only necessary that momma orders a matching one too! :) 


I have also heard AMAZING things about the Solly Wrap for babies!  I have been ready to order one for her for a while but choosing the color that I wanted was quite the difficult decision! I wanted to have a color that I could use for babies down the road as well, so I went with the yellow! I can't wait for Weslee to get here to try it out! I would be lying though if I didn't tell you I was a little nervous about being able to tie it correctly so that she doesn't fall out! I see a few practice trials in my near future! 

My poor husband has been such a sport lately about dinner. My exhaustion level has been through the roof lately when I get home from teaching so dinners have been interesting. This might of been our dinner Monday night this week...I promised the husband a regular cooking schedule would resume shortly  sometime after Weslee was born...meaning our dinners won't look like we are 5 years old..
Thankfully yesterday I stopped by my parents house on the way home to pick up some packages and to see them and they were having Subway so they offered to pick up sandwiches for Will and I! So Tuesday dinner was better than Monday, hopefully the trend will continue! 

I did get home yesterday to a fun little surprise in Weslee's crib. Will's mom got us this fun bib for Weslee Will to use and I had left it sitting out on the table for a while. The husband found a new spot for it, and has said that it needs to stay there till she is born. We will see how long that lasts until it finds another home. 

The moment we found out that we were having a girl my husbands first thoughts (after thinking about how exciting and wonderful it would be of course) were Oh no! lots of money! He may of been right but sometimes a girl has to have certain things! I am thinking that this sweet piece is one of those certain things...



This adorable outfit comes from Sugar Bit I am in love with a million of the things on this website but this is one that Weslee I may not be able to live without. The girl is not hurting in the clothes department at all but you never know when you  are just going to need the perfect outfit and I think this just might do it! I know my husband is going to be thrilled I found a new baby website!

Like I have said before my SIL is pregnant too and we are all thinking hoping they are having a boy so I have been scoring the boys sections of sites too and this site has some precious outfits! 

Happy Weslee Wednesday! 

2 comments :

  1. you are so so sweet to mention Sugar Bit on your blog!!! can't thank you enough and it means SO much. P.S. you're going to LOVE that sunsuit and matching headband and the adorable gown, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wondering if you would mind sharing where you purchased the gold sequined hangers? I am expecting a little girl around May 5, and these would look adorable in her room!

    ReplyDelete