Tuesday, April 22

Week 35 Bumpdate!




                                How far along? 35 weeks ...5 short weeks to go! yikes! 

Baby Size: Baby girl is the size of a large cantaloupe,  19 - 22 inches and about  5.51bs. 
Baby Gender: GIRL!!!!!!
Total weight gain: 30 plus pounds...trying not to think about all the weight I am going to have to lose! Really starting to feel the weight gain in my arms and face! 
Maternity clothes? Living in maxi dresses now that it has gotten warmer! I love thatI can wear dresses that I already have and don't have to buy new ones! Plus maxi dresses are so comfortable! 
Stretch marks? So far so good...keeping fingers crossed! Praying that I can make it 5 more weeks with no stretch marks! 
 Sleep: Still about the same...when I get home from school I am exhausted and feel like I can barely keep my eyes open but then I get in bed and I am wide awake! Still waking up a couple of times a night to go to the restroom. The husband says that I have been moving around a lot more but I keep telling him that I think it's just because I am larger these days so he feels it more ;) 
Best moment this week: Spending time in Oklahoma with my brother and sister-in-law! We do not get to see them very often so it was so much fun! They bought a new house around Christmas time so we got to see it and the boys worked in the yard! My sister -in-law is pregnant too so we just sat and chatted and tried to get a little sun! 


 So blessed to call these people my family! We just had the best time..also my dad but he was taking the picture! :) 

Miss Anything? Just being able to wear normal clothes and not going to the bathroom 100,000 times a day! 
Movement: She is moving lots it is my absolute favorite feeling! I think that this might be one part of being pregnant that I will miss! 
Food cravings:Still loving lots of fruit, cereal, avacado and just normal things! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling pretty good! 
Labor Signs: Nothing yet! 
Symptoms: Begining to feel a lot more pressure, charlie horses almost every night but nothing to unbearable! 
Belly Button in or out? I am not sure anymore..it is just kinda of flat! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Been pretty good lately, I think the new spring weather has helped this too! Who can be in a bad mood when it is so pretty outside! 
Looking forward to: We are going to a wedding this weekend of one of my guy friends from college! It will be fun to get to see some people we haven't seen in a while! 


 Me and my Sister-in-law, Annie! So excited that Weslee will have a friend 5 months younger than her!



I am so blessed with the absolute best mom! She is my best friend and just the best! I love the relationship we have and it makes me so excited to know I will get to have that relationship with Weslee!  We didn't plan to have matching stripes but made for a fun picture! Weslee is one lucky girl to have KT!


Our first and last Easter has a family of two!! Next Easter is going to be so much fun with Weslee and her sweet cousin! Which we find out boy or a girl in less than a month!! :) Terrible coloring in the picture but the husband had about had it with taking pictures! :)

We didn't have school last Friday because of Good Friday so I was able to run some errands and get things checked off my list! I decided to stop by Pottery Barn Kids because I need to return two pillows to Pottery Barn anyways! I picked the absolute cutest stuffed animal for Weslee that we will use to take her monthly pictures once she is here!

I mean what little girl doesn't need an alligator!  I do believe that this is her daddy's favorite purchase that I have made to date! 


























No comments :

Post a Comment