Monday, April 6

Easter Recap 2015

Our Easter weekend began early Friday afternoon this year with an egg hunt around where we live, it was great weather so it made it perfect! We were so blessed to have daddy home with us as a treat for this egg hunt since normally he would of been in school! Obviously little bit didn't do much huntin' but you better believe she is OBSESSED with the eggs once you put them in her basket. 


There is no doubt that little bit has mastered her pouty face lips. 

We love anytime we get to hangout with our favorite Baker boys! Sweet Kyle sharing his jolly ranchers with little bit...don't worry it was quickly removed from her mouth much to her dismay!

Making sure that Kaleb didn't get any eggs that she might need :) 

cutest bunny bottom I've ever seen!





One of my all time favorite pictures. Sassy pants! 








Saturday early afternoon we headed to spend the day with Will's family at the country club for lunch and another Easter egg hunt. The past couple of times Weslee Grace saw the Easter bunny she was not a fan...but this Easter bunny she loved! 







Weslee and her great-grandma (Nana) and Ari (cousin)

Sweet girl and her Easter bunny. 


Then it was time for the big Easter Egg hunt...as far as I am concerned this was the best Easter egg hunt because in almost every egg we got had Banana laffy taffy in it...that is the way to this momma's heart! 


These people make my world go round. 












One of her favorite places to be is on her daddy's shoulders! 

We decided to give little bit her Easter basket Saturday night instead of Sunday because it was supposed to rain here and I wanted to do it outside! She wore one of my dresses from when I was little and it was perfect! Her sweet little bonnet is my favorite as well! 











I think she loved her Easter basket...specifically the Easter grass, she thought it was so funny to throw it in the air and then have it hit her face! Silly girl. 

We had a blast doing all the Easter traditions, egg hunts, Easter baskets and spending time with family but my favorite part was sitting on the couch with my husband watching our church service while little bit slept in the room behind us. Ideally I would of loved to have gotten all dressed in our Easter best and been at our actually church but since little bit is not the biggest fan of the nursery we decided this was the best option for our family this year. It was the perfect sermon and ended with the perfect hymn that sums up Easter.


"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!"

There are no words more true than those. 


2 comments :

  1. She is TOO much!!! I just can't handle her cuteness! I'm going to need to take some pointers from you on pictures because all the pictures I take of Raegan are blurry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet!! Girl you gotta get you a good camera...that is key! I hardly ever take pictures on my iPhone of WG because of that very reasons!!

      Delete