Sunday, December 29

Brace yourselves...lots of pictures!

Since I missed our weekly update for week 17 and almost week 18 update I'm just going to combine both, not much changed between those weeks anyways! :) Here are a few pictures of the ever growing tummy over the past two weeks!




 These two pictures are from when I was 17 weeks I believe and also right before we headed to see White Christmas at Fair Park in Dallas with some of our best friends, The Van Scoy's and Alyse's family...we love being added on to their family events, and I think we fit right in too!! Of course I didn't manage to get a single picture :(
** If for some crazy reason you were at the White Christmas showing the same night as we were sorry I was the girl in the back coughing up my lungs..hope you enjoyed the show!**



 Here we are right before the Christmas rugby party...all of the old boys were giving us great advice and welcoming us into the "parenting club" the whole night! It was really good to see some friends we hadn't seen since we found out that we were pregnant!

This next series of pictures is from Christmas Eve when I had just talked to my mom about how I felt like my stomach grew to be enormous overnight so she wanted to see it! I am 18 weeks in these pictures!





 Christmas Eve pictures with sweet Angus girl became a tradition last year!




How Far Along: A little over 18 weeks! 
Size of Baby: According to the ever faithful app on my phone it says that baby is the size of a Mango, and is about 6 inches and 1/2 lb.! 
Gender: We find out JANUARY 6th!!! Be sure to get your vote in before then! As of now I'll be wearing blue to our appointment and Will is sticking to his vote of a girl and will be sporting pink! Yes, he is beyond thrilled to dust off his ONE pink shirt :)..he has been such a good support with all my *ideas* lately! 
Total Weight Gain: My oh so favorite topic these days.. I believe my total weight gain is right around 12 pounds..but that was before I finished off the pint of Neapolitan ice cream this afternoon! Don't worry the husband already received a phone call that I will be needing another pint! I'm really hoping the new Luluemon workout clothes my parents got me for Christmas will actually motivate me to workout after baby...because I'm gonna need it with this new ice cream love! 
Maternity Clothes: Still luckily holding out with only having to wear maternity jeans! I'm hoping to not have to buy any maternity tops or dresses..we will see if I'm so lucky! 
What I miss: I really miss being able to stay awake long enough to watch my shows that come on at 9:00, though I have managed to stay awake the last two nights until Will got home around 10! He was really impressed but little did he know I took about a 3 hour nap to make that happen! 
Cravings: Still about the same..basically anything I see or hear I want! Eating lots of milk and fruit loops,  drinking lots and lots of OJ!! 
Best Moment of the week: Will started working on the baby crib!!! I don't know how I got so lucky in the husband department but man I did! He has absolutely blown me away with how he is able to build our crib from scratch!! I gave him a picture of the crib I wanted from Restoration hardware (The Jameson Conversion Crib) and a long earful of demands and off to work he went! I am trying to be super patient but I am getting so anxious to see the crib! 
Here is a sneak peak of the crib! yay!!!



Worst Moment of the Week:  Having to go back to the doctor and give them 8 vials of blood!! I for sure thought it was a cruel joke my husband set up when the nurse kept pulling out the vials but must to my dismay it was not! You all will be glad to know that I survived and the nurse was quite entertained with my faces as she was taking the blood and mentioned that usual people don't complain during the process only when the needle first goes in! Oops!  Will claims I make giving blood worse by working myself up about it but I haven't quite figured out what else you are supposed to do yet..I have a feeling by the end of this pregnancy I might have it figured out though! 

Stay tuned for a post about our first married Christmas! Hopefully I will get it up before the new year! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment