Sunday, November 24

The first of many..


    Well here is blog post number one! I feel like this has been the hardest part, just buckling down and getting started (**insert feeling of accomplishment**)! I have wanted to start this blog a few different times lately for various reasons. First I always said "oh I'll start blogging once I am engaged"...well that came and went and no blog, so then I told myself that I would start blogging when I get married, I've been married for a whopping 8 months, still no blog ( ** be prepared for lovey-dovey newlywed stories in the near future**), then I decided well I can remember everything that happens so I'll wait till we get pregnant so I can document everything forever! Well guess what..we are PREGNANT, and it only took me 3 months since we found out that we are going to have a little addition to our family to start this blog! Don't worry I will get into all the wonderful, shocking, amazing, shocking, perfect, shocking details of us finding out we were pregnant in a different post, but first I figured you would like to know who is behind this blog! 
My name is Justi Buck (still getting used to that since it has only been 8 months since I added that new last name to my life) and I am married to the oh so handsome, handy, smart, hard working, dedicated man Will Buck, and like I said earlier we are in that wonderful newlywed stage since we were married in March 2013. 
That's us and all our glory on our wedding day! I'll share all about our wedding in another post, just think of this post as a "throw tid bits of random information at you all at once" post!  I am a second grade teacher, in my 4th year of teaching! Yes, that means you are going to get the wonderful privilege to hear various stories from school but I promise they will all be entertaining, since I teach the most hilarious and full of personality group of 2nd graders around! I am a Baylor Bear Alum and would even live in Waco, Texas one day if we were able! If you haven't heard of Waco,Tx get out your map, google map, atlas, or whatever and look it up right now! I had the great opportunity to cheer there when I was in school but of course that was when Baylor Football was lets say playing at little less than their best! 
Best picture I could come up with at the moment that didn't have a million other people, not sure if everyone is ready for the blog world quite yet! Just because I know you were wondering yes I still have the uniform and no unfortunately it doesn't fit currently because of this growing bambino inside of me, but I will get back into it one day! So not to bore you anymore on the first post I'll wrap it up to say now my days are filled with learning to be a wife and momma to - be, and teaching 20 fun loving second graders daily, also a bit of crafting, creating, and decorating here and there! The purpose of this blog is to help us remember everything that goes on in our lives and to share it with our family and friends! 


1 comment :