Tuesday, November 26

Bump update ~ 14 Weeks

.....26 weeks to go! 
(Not the best quality picture...need to invest in a decent camera besides the iPhone!)
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Buck is the size of a Naval Orange or 4.5 inches and about 2 to 3 oz
Total Weight Gain: According to our last doctor visit around 6 pounds but that was about 2 weeks ago, so probably a pound or two more!
Gender: Don't know yet! We did the ring test last night and it predicted a boy!
Though I'm pretty sure the mister might of been controlling the ring a little bit and he did say the 7 cups of coffee he had that day might of made his hands shaky! We should find out at the beginning of January what baby Buck is! At first I was convinced it was a girl but now I'm beginning to think it might be a boy!
Maternity Clothes: None yet! I do have a pair of jeans that require the good ol' rubber band trick, but luckily most of my tops are the tunic style or loose fitting so they are working great! My goal is to make it to at least January with no maternity clothes, we shall see!
What I miss: Not waking up 2 times a night or only being able to sleep in increments of 2 or 3 hours!
Sleep:
Cravings: FRUIT!!! I feel like I can't ever get enough. I also have really wanted to chips this week too! The first two months all I wanted were pickles and luckily that has changed a bit, I'm pretty sure it grossed the husband out and he was tired of his weekly trips to the store for a jar of pickles.
Best moment of the week: It hasn't happened yet but my brother and sister -in-law are coming in town tomorrow from Oklahoma and I can't wait to see them! They get to spend Thanksgiving with us and we are so excited because we weren't sure they were going to because my brother is in residency and his schedule is just crazy! ...and I am on Thanksgiving break from school beginning today! Woohoo!!
Worst moment of the week: Having a lovely lady tell me that she doesn't think that I am going to be the "basketball" type pregnant person but more of the all over pregnant person. I know what she was trying to say but not exactly my favorite thing to hear!!
Movement: No movement yet!!

No comments :

Post a Comment